Home Plus Homes offers a complete Property Management package that covers leasing and
tenant services. We take over marketing, day to day management and administration on behalf
of the owner.
We understand that the decision to lease your property represents a significant business
transaction. We know that when selecting which agent to list your property with the most
important aspects to consider will include:
1. Achieving the best possible rent for your property.
2. Displays attention to details.
3. Conducts regular inspections on your property.
4. Provides professional advice.
5. Has an ongoing commitment.
6. Finds a reliable and trustworthy tenant.
Home Plus Homes provides comprehensive and integrated property management services which
enables our clients to enjoy the following benefits:
1. Achieving the highest occupancy levels.
2. Ensuring to have the right quality of tenants.
3. Rationalising expenditures while maintaining the quality.
4. Reviewing property rents and assigning the ideal rental range.
5. Managing and following up tenant’s records and their tenancy contracts.
6. Promoting vacant units to lease them and achieve highest occupancy rates.
7. Collecting rents and ensuring that tenants pay the same on due dates.
8. Supervising property maintenance by following up on sub-contractors.
9. Following up on tenant’s complaints and ensuring tenants’ satisfaction.
Home Plus Homes also offers our clients a comprehensive tailor-made Facility Management
package where we look after all your facility management needs including but not limited to;
- MEP, AC AND GENERAL MAINTENANCE
- PEST CONTROL
- SWIMMING POOL CLEANING
- ELEVATOR MAINTENANCE
- SECURITY AND CLEANING
- FIRE FIGHTING AND FIRE ALARM MAINTENANCE
- EXTERNAL WINDOW CLEANING
- WATER TANK CLEANING
- GATE BARRIER AND CCTV MAINTENANCE
We look after your investment through a commitment to regular inspections inside the property
common areas and inside units, ensuring your property is maintained in good order which in
turn maximises your capital return.
Prior to a tenancy commencing, we will carry out a carefully detailed condition report.
Conducted immediately after the tenant has vacated. Before releasing the security deposit, we
ensure that the property has been cleaned to our high standard and any required repairs and
maintenance are completed.
Common areas and vacant units will be regularly inspected. You can trust that the condition of
your property will be professionally monitored by us.
REPAIRS AND MAINTENANCE:
Any requests for repairs or maintenance are closely monitored and acted on in accordance with
your initial instructions. We maintain complete records on all maintenance. We consistently
follow up on work orders to ensure they are completed in a timely manner, keeping your tenant
happy and avoiding any inconvenience
Home Plus Homes manages a comprehensive real estate database and operational
network on which clients can confidently rely on while deciding on what to buy or where
to invest or in case they desire to sell any of their properties. Such a database and network
is supported with Home Plus Homes experienced personnel who are deeply involved and
fully aware of the complex and ever changing real estate market.
Our goal as property managers is to manage our client’s properties to the extent that the client’s
only involvement with their property is to receive the rental revenue and a periodical report. We
understand that the balance of landlord satisfaction and tenant satisfaction is the key to achieving
the optimum financial performance of your asset and we have the expertise to successfully
achieve this as well as offer you other value added services as and when required.
Before starting with managing and leasing of the units, Home Plus Homes will prepare a
comprehensive market research and proposed annual rent for each unit within the property, and
in line with the property positioning. While developing this list, we take into consideration all the
factors that affect the rental rates such as the location, age, units’ areas and many
other factors such as the prevailing market rate. We then apply the best recommended rates
to the property units.
The marketing team of Home Plus Homes will conduct all marketing activities from planning to
the actual implementation, based on the marketing strategy and the property positioning.
Our advertising and marketing strategy will be extensive, to ensure that all target clients are
reached. The assigned Team will plan, implement, and execute all marketing collaterals required
to promote and promptly lease the properties. These collaterals are:
- ONLINE PROPERTY PORTALS
- COMPANY WEBSITE
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- PRINT MEDIA
- EMAIL BULLETINS
- FLYER DISTRIBUTION
Home Plus Homes Real Estate offers a full range of Project Management Services:
MANAGING THE CONSTRUCTION PHASE OF THE PROJECT
1. Appointing the Project Consultant.
2. Supervising and approving the concept design.
3. Appointing the Project Contractor.
4. Attending all site meetings.
5. Managing the budget and finance of the Project to completion.
6. Managing the Defect Liability Period of the Project.
MANAGING THE DEFECT LIABILITY PERIOD OF THE PROJECT
When a project has not yet been handed over to the Client or during the Defect Liability Period,
Home Plus Homes can offer the Client their services of Project Management.
Home Plus Homes take the responsibility to arrange and manage the handover of the property
as well as to thoroughly inspect the property during the Defect Liability Period and to report any
snags found to the relevant subcontractor.