Whether you’re a seasoned home owner, a first-time buyer, an owner of rural land or a commercial portfolio, our advice is always tailored, and transparent. Our strong market knowledge, informed by in-house sector-leading research, ensures you receive the best possible advice every time, whatever your needs.
Home Plus Homes Real Estate offers a complete Property Management package that covers leasing & tenant services. We take over marketing, day-to-day management, administration on behalf of the owner. The landlord agrees to a periodical annual management fee based on the size, area & condition of the property.
- Establish a Temporary Leasing Office within the Premises (for New Properties)
- Advertising the Property via Print, Online and Outdoor Media
- Finding New Tenants for the Property
- Accompanied Viewing
- Printing of Tenancy Contracts
- Collection of Rent & Security Deposit
- Realization of Rental Cheques (Optional)
- Pre-lease Inspections
- Pre-lease Cleaning
- Rectification of Identified Snags (Coordinating with Contractors)
- Key Handover
- Assist Tenants in Applying for utilities Connection
- Tenant Relationship Management
- Cheque Bounce Follow Up
- Periodic Financial Reports
- Legal Assistance in Filing Case (Against POA)
- Renewal of Annual Leases
- Release Flats that are Vacant
Landlords can have complete piece of mind and yet have full financial control over expenses under our comprehensive property management package.
Home Plus Homes Real Estate distinguishes itself from other real estate agents in Dubai as we have set up an in-house team of industry seasoned professionals and technicians dedicated to understanding and serving the needs of our customers.
Professional Property Maintenance is an area that is often overlooked and neglected. Home Plus Homes Real Estate’s fundamental ethos is that Property Maintenance has to complement our core business and not simply be sidelined and our customers left to fend for themselves.
We understand the key fundamentals in property maintenance, “Value for Money”, “Service” and “Quality”.
Value for Money: Homes Plus Homes Real Estate service offering highly competitive and priced in line with what is reasonable and not what we can get away with.
Service: Home Plus Home practices are what we preach. Service is everything we understand the impact of delivering beyond customers expectations.
Quality: Home Plus Home understands the significance of delivering quality. Ultimately quality will dictate that service standards distinguish us from the rest.
Our team comprises of industry experienced professionals who understand customers needs and can effectively manage customer expectations across all service deliverables. We provide emergency defect service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
In House Team
Home Plus Home has set up its own in house maintenance team removing the middle man and unreliable sub-contractors. We manage our own customers ensuring that we maintain control and most importantly we are able to control quality and service response times. Our in-house property maintenance team are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week to attend to all defects.
We provide hassle-free services wherein we take care of everything. All your property maintenance needs are serviced and managed by Home Plus Home.
Home Plus Homes specialize in tailor-made management solutions from individual units and homes to management of residential, commercial and retail towers managing all aspects of project management including the following:
- MEP (Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumping) maintenance services
- Project Office Management
- Rentals / Leasing Management
- By Law Management
- Sports and Common Area Management
- AC Servicing and Maintenance
- Joinery and Carpentry
When it comes to buying and selling property, we advise across all residential, rural and commercial markets. Our services are designed to help maximise the value of your asset, and to help you every step of the way of the transaction process.
Whether you’re a landlord or a tenant, Home Plus Home can provide you with expert advice on your lease renewals and rent reviews – whatever the sector, from office, industrial and retail, to residential and rural, and wherever you’re located, in Dubai Or beyond.
At Home Plus Home we have a long track record in Dubai of providing advice on renewing leases and reviewing the rent payable under leases, helping landlords to get the most from their investments or tenants to gain the most favorable terms. Our expertise and experience in this area also mean that we are called upon to act as expert witnesses and arbitration/independent experts for clients, providing advice in the retail, industrial and office sectors, as well as in regard to rural properties.
Why choose Home Plus Home Lease Renewals and Rent Reviews
- Home Plus Homes Real Estate offers comprehensive one-stop shop property management solutions with its senior management team made up of industry seasoned professionals.
- We combine the best local market knowledge with technical expertise to achieve positive results for our clients.
- Landlords can have complete peace of mind and yet have full financial control over expenses under our comprehensive property management package.
How we can help you
Our services include:
- Rent reviews, retained by landlords and occupiers to negotiate whether the rent charged or paid should go up or down
- Lease renewals, retained by landlords and occupiers to negotiate the best rent and terms to suit their needs
- Lease regears, retained by landlords and occupiers to regear leases, providing the benefit of the best professional knowledge combined with active letting market intelligence
- Expert witness, appointed to provide our views as property experts
Home Plus Homes Real Estate professional team has the tools and strong customer service ethic to allow us to tackle all projects with the same degree of diligence for planning and coordination, ensuring we meet clients’ expectations for schedule and cost.
Our Project Management services for the landlords include as follows:
- To act as the Project Manager on behalf of the main contractor in respect of the Project.
- To represent the main contractor, thereby managing the subcontractors of the project throughout the defect liability period.
- To handle all queries/complaints from the Owner, the tenants or their representatives with regards to the project.
- To ensure that the works completed by the subcontractors are in line with their contract scope of work.
- To periodically check the building for any snags and ensure each snag is reported to the responsible subcontractor.
- To follow up for the completion of all snags with the subcontractors.
- To handover the project to the Owner or his representatives at the end of the defect liability period free from any defects.